Tuesday, February 28

Here it is!

medal-web-large

I am proud of my gold medal! Some people may scoff "hah a homemaker making two pair of socks in sixteen days how easy". I am happy with my accomplishment though. It took a lot for me to stick to those socks. I usually have 4-5 projects going at once. I really had to work to knit those socks and not something else. But since the olympics are over.............yup thats right, back to my old ways. I have three projects going on, and two or three more I want to cast on for. One of my projects right now is the cutest thing I have ever knitted. They are baby booties for my soon to be neice or nephew. Oh my they are so adorable. They are also made with lush (50% angora/ 50% wool), and 100% angora. Sooooooo soft. I am putting the cuff on the second bootie, and then I have to knit bunny ears for them. So adorable. Pictures to come I promise. Well that is all for the day. I have to go iron (woohoo) plus I have a sick kid that had to go to the doctor today. I have to check on him. Have a good one!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ooooo... this is the first time I've seen the gold! Congrats! How cool!

Cheryl:) said...

I want to see those booties!!!
And congrats on the medal!!

Yvonne said...

Yummo! Bringing the booties this weekend so we can all fondle them???