Wednesday, April 19

The Dress

Well I took a pic of the dress after washing it today. It is not a very good pic, but a pic none the less:

Donna craft personal photos 662

I love the dress. It does not fit like I want, but that is because my body is two different sizes, and I have not quite figured out how to adjust for that.

Tonight my husband and I went for a walk after dinner and I took this picture. It is at the back corner of the mobile home lot we live in. It is kind of a swamp, and in the background you can see pastures where the cows live. I love this place. If we walk late enough in the evening, we can here the spring peepers. Have a good night!

Donna craft personal photos 661

4 comments:

aloicious said...

Oh Donna!!!! I love the dress...it turned out great...I bet it looks better on you than you think...

Walk knitter, walk!!!!!

Cheryl said...

The dress is cute!!!

hollyboc said...

Great job on the dress. I love the pattern and the fabric you chose. Makes me want to sew again. It's been a LONG time!

Heather said...

Nice dress! Bright and eastery for sure!