Monday, September 18

A Little bit foggy

I am a little bit foggy right now. I had to go to the dentist today. It was supposed to be an upper denture fitting. Hah! I got a toothache from having teeth filled last week, so today he had to pull a tooth. Because no root canal for me. Amazingly enough just like last week I required two doses of novacain so now I look and sound ridiculous. Also my tooth loved me and did not want to let go. The dentist ended up having to break it apart and take small bits out. Lovely. Now I have a huge freakin hole in my mouth. At least it is way in the back. I swear at one point I thought the dentist might actually have to climb on the chair for leverage. It is my bottom jaw so I am swollen and SORE! It was so much trama to my poor gums I had to get two stitches. Sigh I guess I am glad it is over. Thank goodness I got a scrip for vicodin. The best part, I get to go back next week for stitch removal and another upper denture fitting. Stupid teeth!

Note that next week will be my fourth week in a row at the dentist.

3 comments:

Holly said...

There is NOTHING, NOTHING I hate worse than going to the dentist. I'd rather have another baby. It's a total phobia. And right now I feel a toothache coming on from biting down on a glazed almond yesterday that was hard as a rock. I feel for you. You have my deepest sympathy!

Cheryl:) said...

I hope you are feeling better by now.. Mine is still aching a little. Cold stuff really gets to it...

Lucy said...

Ouch!!!!