Sunday, May 27

Progress

I am making progress on some of my projects. I have been spending a lot of time knitting because the kids have been pretty good about helping around the house. First up is secret project number 1. The recipient (my mom) knows about this so I can show it.

Donna craft personal photos 152

This is a wee little hedgehog. He is posing on one of our many bookshelves. Isn't he cute? I know my mom will love him. I swear this pattern is super easy and flies right off the needles. Making it with large needles or small needles did not seem to matter. His just needs his stuffing hole sewed shut, a bit of finishing on his face, and then packed in a box ready for his journey to GA.

Donna craft personal photos 153

This is a current shot on the progress of my monkey socks for the monkey sock swap. I have tried three yarns and two needle sizes so far. I think these are going to work out. I hope so because I have to mail them by June 15Th.

Donna craft personal photos 154

Finally, my clapotis. I could not wait and had to start this last night. So far it is going very well. I can not wait to finish this project. Well that's all folks. Have a wonderful Memorial Day. Make sure to remember all those that are lost to us and those who are fighting so hard for our freedom. Bye!

PLEASE TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS BLOG I NEED HELP. WE RECENTLY BUILT A BOX TO GO AROUND OUR OUTDOOR SWING. WE FILLED IT UP WITH PEA GRAVEL TO MAKE IT NICE LOOKING. OUR NEIGHBORHOOD STRAY CATS ARE USING IT AS A LITTER PAN. DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION TO KEEP THE CATS OUT. I AM AT MY WITS END.

No comments: