Tuesday, February 9

Finally back

Hi 1-2 people who might read this. I decided to bring the blog back. I left for awhile since I was so busy with life and stuff. Mostly been hanging out on Facebook or Ravelry when I have the chance to computerate.

Been very busy with work as well. I love my job, but darn if I don't get super stressed from it. Like today I made the decision to cancel work in the office since we have two feet of snow and are going to get another foot. So I have two new trainees working from their home for the first time today. Really I think everything will be fine, but I will stress none the less.

Life: my husband has had a lot of away time for the National Guard lately. He will be leaving tomorrow for 6 weeks, and that is stressing me out. My kids act like a couple of knuckle heads when left alone. I am finally 2 months later recovering from some elective surgery. Fibro still rules my life and this week it has been making itsself very well known to me.

So anyway here are some pics from this past weekend when we had all of the snow. I did finish a pair of socks, and in the next post will have some knitting pics. Until then it's good to be back here!

FILE0399

The lovely snow

FILE0304

Thalia posing on the couch. She is sooooooo cute!

FILE0342

My husband with our other piggie Harley.

The piggies are too much fun. They are very vocal about what they want, and it makes me laugh to hear all the sounds they make.

FILE0310

craft project from the weekend. I started sewing a new purse with matching knit bag.

FILE0402

my son after shoveling snow. He is getting bigger every day.

FILE0389

My daughter with her pink hair. It was purple, and blue, and red, and..........LOL at least it is not permanent it grows out.

No comments: