Wednesday, March 30

My very first Blog!

Well hello everyone!

I am going to try and start a blog. I don't know anything about how to do it, but what the heck, let's give it a try.

I am pleased to annouce that knitted Godzilla lives! All he needs is just a bit of finishing. It started out as a joke between my husband and I. I knitted a lamb toy, and he said he did not have a toy. I was determined to make the Godzilla. The only problem......no one knew of a pattern for a Godzilla, dinosaur, or lizard. My Godzilla was born from a kangaroo pattern. I made quite a few modifications. I did all the work except for the teeth and the spines. Those were completed by my husband. I also added just for the fun of it a recordable sound box in his leg. So not only does he look like Godzilla, but he sounds like him.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. It is sit knit stitch bitch at Borders. I am so happy I found other people who like to knit and craft as much as I do.

Well I guess this will end the first post. Till I blog again, Bye Bye!

No comments: