Monday, October 3

Knit Picks here I come!

Well it has been a good weekend. It started on Friday night with knit night at Cheryls house. Thank you again Cheryl. We had a really good time. So many great desserts. I am already looking forward to the next one! On Saturday, my husband and I dropped the kids off with his mother for the night so we could go out. We met up with my brother-n-law and sister-n-law and heading to WV for some gambling. I was the lucky one that night. I played about $15 and won about $100! I was excited, and decided to try for more. Bad move. I did end up coming home with about $22 more than when I got there. Very fun, but addictive. I don't think we will be going back for a while. Sunday did a little shopping with the family and then home to finish working on the deck stairs. Yuck I hate the deck today. I just want it to be done already.

Congratulations goes out to Heather. She guessed the correct movie from my last post. I am looking for just the right gift to send to her. Also, thanks goes out to Heather for the gift she brought back from her bussiness trip. As far as knitting goes, I am almost finished with the scarf that I am making from the yarn and pattern my secret pal sent me. I really like it, it is moving along very quickly. I still have sooo many projects I want to finish. Like I said, I may have to give up house work. Well that's all for now. Everyone enjoy this Beautiful weather we are having. I am sure it won't be long til winter.

No comments: