Tuesday, January 3

Just what I needed

Today was the first day since before Christmas that everyone was back at work and school. So how did I celebrate? I stayed in bed until 11:30! I have just been so tired. I think it was just what I needed. I feel much better today. In fact I am still in my nightgown! Hee hee it is fun to be a stay at home mom some times. Needless to say that after this post, I will be getting dressed. I have a bit of house work, and then just going to relax some more. I know I know I have such a rough life.

Well since this is a knitting blog, here is some actual knitting content. I have only two projects on the needles! I know shocking is'nt it? I finished my sons fuzzy feet, a wave and shell wrap, and my daughters socks. The socks are awesome. They are my first fancy socks with a lacey pattern. Right now on the needles is socks for my husband, and my octopus from months ago. I want to finish the octopus asap. Then I have a few projects I want to get cast on. I am doing a sweater knit a long in two weeks, so I have to work to get my guage for it. In other crafting news, I have supplies to make a purse and some curtains for my dining room. Busy busy busy.

Here is a picture of my sister in law. I taught her how to knit recently, and she is loving it. She called me a bit ago with knitting questions. She told me she had just bought more yarn, needles, and a pattern today. I was sooo proud of her!

Christmas Vacation 178

Last but not least, watch out for that wolf in sheeps clothing!
Christmas Vacation 147

2 comments:

Cheryl:) said...

the wolf in sheeps clothing is adorable!!! that really made me laugh...Congratulations for being a "yarn pusher" :)

Anonymous said...

woo hoo hoo!
ya hooked another one!
:-)
cute wolf!