Tuesday, January 31

Super Bargain Tuesday.

I love a good bargain. Great bargains are even better. I went to Wal-Mart today with the intention of buying two items. Hah! They had some pretty awesome bargains today. All the clearance toys priced $15 or more were half of the discount price. I found a remote control bat mobile from the new movie marked down to $30. I was so excited. $15!! I love bat man. The best part is it included the battery pack and charger! Normally that would have to be purchased separately. I was also able to pick up something for each of the kids, and some legos for my husband. I love clearance items. After that, it was off to lunch with my husband. It is so nice to sit down and eat with my husband without having to yell at a child. I finished up my shopping trip by stopping at Tar-jay. Bargains were to be had there as well. I found a pair of jeans and a robe for me. Each was only $4.98. That concluded the bargain shopping.

I know this is supposed to be a knitting blog, but there is no knitting going on right now. I just have not felt like it. Maybe tomorrow. Have a good one everyone.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

hey, bargain shopping blogs are cool too...LOL

Jenn said...

I love Tar-jay. There is one a few miles from my house, but it's such a hassle to get over there, it might as well be in Russia.