Friday, January 27

zyx along photo friday!

Here is my picture for Holly's ZYX along:

ylang ylang

It is a picture of ylang ylang which means flower of flowers. It is one of my favorite flowers because of its smell. Very intense and delicious.

Not a lot going on around here. Just doing a bit of housework. Had to clean up the kitchen (wipe counters, dust, and mop). I am supposed to be ironing two uniforms for my husband, but my body says no way. It hurts so much today. Last night I could not even knit. I did finish the front of my sweater yesterday afternoon, and get the entire heel flap on my husbands second sock done. I think I am going to work on it after I post. It is in black, which makes the stitches hard to see. I want to take advantage of the daylight so I can see. I did do about 3 pattern repeats on my Pittsburgh sock. My socks have been slow going. I need to speed up though because I joined the knitting Olympics. Gotta do some training! Well that is all y'all. Have a great Friday.

2 comments:

Holly said...

OMG! I love that scent! I used to put it in the soaps I made. I used to make soap from scratch...cold process version. I loved it but had to quit when my mom got sick because I didn't have time anymore. I mixed ylang ylang with lavender and it was heavenly. So... why are you sore?

Heather said...

I can't wait to see everybody's sweater progress!!!

Train Knitter Train, go for the Gold!