Thursday, February 9

Updated FO List and a Little Hooking on the Side

Well I checking in my little blue book. (It is where I keep all knitting notes). I have a revised list of fininshed objects. The total now stands at 7 items! Holy crap. How do I have so many fos in 2006? Because I don't have a job other than homemaker, and so I can pretty much knit whenever I want. Here is the list of fo so far:
  • fuzzy feet for me
  • socks for my husband
  • socks for me
  • felted purse for me (newest fo)
  • scarf for friend
  • facecloth for friend
  • hat for me

As you can see, most of these are small items. My needles are naked except for my peppermint puffball sweater. Why is it called peppermint puffball? Because that is what I will look like when I wear it. LOL. It is made from two strands of Boucle held together. I will not be able to finish it before the knitting olympics, so pics will be coming in a few weeks.

As for "a little hooking on the side", it is in reference to fact that I am working on a crochet item. A friend of mine wanted a foozle (small hand puppet kind of thing). I am trying to finish it before the olympics. I don't think I will have any trouble completing it. Speaking of the olympics, I think I am going to do some more training today. Do a couple more guage swatches to make sure my socks are a success. I will leave you with a picture of my latest fo. I do not like how the bag turned out. It is not deep enough. I am not sure what its fate will be. Maybe a lining with a zipper. I think that may help. Also I leave you with a picture of my husband and Pandora one of our adorable rats.

Donna craft personal photos 487

Donna craft personal photos 484

3 comments:

~drew emborsky~ said...

Oh looky how cute the rat is! I looove pet rats but haven't had one now since college. They are so sweet!

Heather said...

Love the purse! I can see what you mean about the depth but the concept for the pattern is great!

I am sooo impressed with your FO list! damn!

Go Knitter Go! (for the Olympic Gold!)

Donna said...

Yes Kenny it is nice to knit whenever I want, but sometimes it is b-o-r-i-n-g with no "real" job to go to. Remember homemaker is a job. LOL!