Tuesday, April 11

I see London I see France check out these underpants!

What Your Underwear Says About You
You enjoy wearing nice underwear, even if it comes at a hefty price tag.
You're comfortable in your own skin - and don't care to impress anyone.
The Underwear Oracle


Ha ha I saw this quiz on Cheryl's blog and had to give it a go.

Too much stuff and not enough time. I have so many projects I want to complete. If anyone knows how to stop time, let me know. I have decided to make a dress for Easter. I bought the pattern and the fabric last night. I got them at Wal-Mart. Like a good crafter that I am I even tried to get the zipper so I would be all ready to go. Wal-Mart did not have one to match. That's ok I thought I will just get one Friday when I go to Jo-Ann's. I can make the dress by then and be all ready I thought. Ha when I got home I realized that I have no thread to match. Sigh! I guess a trip to Wal-Mart is on the list for later or tomorrow. I don't want to wait till the last minute to sew it. I love the fabric I chose. It is turquoise with white polka dots. My hubby says it looks like a table cloth. Bah! I have always wanted a dress with polka dots damn it and I will have one. I will post pics once the dress is done. Knitting is moving along slowly and steadily. Well guess I better go get started.

1 comment:

Cheryl:) said...

oh that Don....a tablecloth..... I know my shirts usually look like I use them for a napkin since I slop on it ......
you are always so ambitious....