Friday, May 5

Friday Woo Hoo

It's Friday once again. That means it is time for the ZYX along. Todays letter is "K". K is for:

Donna craft personal photos 705

KNITTING LEGOS! Heehee Lolita the knitting lego is back for this weeks letter K.

Friday also means it is almost time to leave for Maryland Sheep and Wool! Only mere hours until Cheryl and her son arrive here. We are going to drop her son off at his Uncle's and then it is off to meet up with Heather, Leslie, Betsy, Jill, and Jill's MIL! I can not wait. I packed my knitting bag last night. Now today I have to pack the rest of my stuff. So y'all have a great weekend. I will be back Monday with lots of pics hopefully.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Hope you had a great trip! The Lego man is adorable! Hee hee.

Heather said...

I love, love, love the knitting lego!!!