Sunday, May 28

The Other SP Questionare

Hello Secret Pal whoever you may be! Here is the answer to the questions.

1. My favorite yarn to knit with is: Sock Yarn!

2. I really do not enjoy knitting with: Crappy acrylic.

3. If I had a choice, I would banish this yarn from my LYS: None I like everything I have seen.

4. If I could only knit one more project for the rest of my life it would be: Socks

5. My favorite flower is: Stargazer Lilys followed by Spray Roses.

6. My current color obsession is: Purple

7. My other interests are: Sewing and reading.

8. Something I wish I knew more about is: Knitting lace shawls.

9. A knitting technique I want to learn is: fair isle.

10. My favorite needles to knit with are: Circs

11. Do you knit socks? Oh my yes.

12. Please provide your foot measurements:
length: 9.25
instep circ: 9.25
ankle circ: 10.75

13. What is your favorite childhood movie? Labrynth

14. What is one thing in your knitting bag that you can't live without? A dpn to pick up dropped stitches.

15. What is lacking in your notions bag that you really really want? Another kacha kacha

16. What is currently on hte needles at your house? Three pair of socks and a shawl.

17. If you could do nothing but knit all day, every day, for the next month (and get paid for it!), what would you knit? Socks

18. Least favorite colors? pale purples and most pastels

19. Favorite genre of music? 80's hair bands

20. Favorite candy or sweet? Dark chocolate.

21. What is the most challenging thing you have ever knit? Pomatomus socks

22. How long have you been knitting? almost 2 years

No comments: