Thursday, July 6

Back

We are back home. Had a wonderful time. Been busy busy busy since we got home. Yesterday was laundry. Today was running around to do some shopping. The whole reason for the trip was to pick up my new glasses. They had them wrong! They sent me a completely different frame from what I ordered. Aacckk! Now I have to go back in a week or so. I did get my sunglasses though. Been doing some knitting here and there. I finished my MIL's socks. Plus I also finished some baby socks with the leftover Tiger Opal I had. I did get to by some knitting stuff today. I bought some Fortissima Colori (sp?) in the red white and blue color, three other socks yarns, and two books. I bought Stitch N Bitch and Knitting Vintage Socks. I am so excited about the socks book. I have not even looked at it. Well that is all for now. Hopefully I will have some pics tomorrow. Bye!!!!

No comments: