Thursday, July 27

sshhsshh!

Quiet. What I need right now. And calmness. The past few days/week has been pretty hectic. Last week was vacation. We arrrived home Friday and drove here from the airport. Saturday we had to go back to the airport to drop my parents off. We also got to go to IKEA which was cool cause I have not been there in like 15 years!! Sunday we had to go pick our kids up and we also got my two nieces and nephew. We were babysitting until last night. The kids were all well behaved, but nonetheless 5 kids at a time noisy. My husband spoiled me on our anniversary. He brought me flowers, candy, a bagle, a card, and jewlery. He is such a sweetie. We did not do anything special as we had all the kids. Dinner was hot sausage, hot dogs and mac-n-cheese. Yummy for all. Yesterday my sis n law and brother n law were here for the day to pick up their kids. My brother n law has been out of state training for his deployment. He will be leaving in about a week for Iraq. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. In all this crazyness I have been knitting. I have finished my red/white/blue socks. So comfy. I have been wearing them to bed, cause even though it is eleventy hundred degrees out my feet get cold at night. I also am working on socks for my mom and for my sis n law. I have one of each pair finished. After I blog this I am going to work on my sanoma tank. Other than that just trying to stay cool around here. Later all.

No comments: