Tuesday, August 15

AAHH Quiet!

It is all quiet around here today. For some reason my kids are being very well behaved and helpful. I'm not complaining. We had some company for the last two days. On Sunday my sis in law and her three kids plus another nephew came to stay until this morning. We had a great time. The kids are always really good. Just six of them all together can get a bit noisy. Been busy doing laundry today. I am washing sheets and towels. I just took a load of sheets out of the washer and they were super tangled. Yuck. Wrestling wet sheets not my idea of fun. Other than that I just have to iron for my sweetie and prep for dinner. We are having chicken salad. My husband will grill the chicken when he gets home. Yummy.

Been knitting too! In my last post Barbara asked to see a close up of the socks. Oops sorry I finished them and put them in the mail today. They are for my mom. The pattern was baby cabled ribs from Sensational Knitted Socks. I am working on my sis in laws socks and want to finish them in the next couple of days. Then I have to work on convertable. I am busing out the finished objects around here. Soon I will be starting a new pair of socks for me and the Adamas Shawl. I will be using Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud in Sunlight to knit it. It should be very pretty. SJ just finished her Adamas and it is georgous. Well I gotta run finish laundry!

No comments: