Thursday, November 2

Finished Object!

This and that 305

Just finished these mittens. The pattern is a combination of two from Not Just Socks. The yarn is Opal Rainforest in Ladybug. Needles size 1 magic loop. I think these mittens are so cute. They are for my almost sister in law. I may have to make some for me. Nothing much else going on. Just cleaning and rearranging furniture. November looks to be a busy month here:

This weekend sis in law and nephew and neices visit.
Next week 3 out of 4 of us have Doctor appointments. One on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Tuesday voting day.
18th knit night at my house. If everyone attends, there will be 8 kids and 9 adults!
23rd Thanksgiving and MY BIRTHDAY!
24th leave for vacation. We are going to San Diego CA! We have 4 free tickets for Legoland so that is for sure and we may go the San Diego zoo.
27th Nephew Birthday
28th return from vacation.
28th Other sis in law birthday.
Whew I think that is it!
Happy Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

Cheryl:) said...

Your socky mittens are so cute! I am sure she will just love them! You are a real knitting machine!!