Wednesday, November 1

Halloween is over

Sigh this year it just did not seem like Halloween. Maybe next year will be better. I did take my daughter trick or treating last night. She had fun. Shared her candy with all of us.

Ok a rant coming up: I really try to stay away from some topics on my blog because it is a knitting blog and really one should not discuss politics or religion without expecting some people to have a totally different opinion and be offended. I am a registered Republican so that probably explains a lot of why I DO NOT LIKE JOHN KERRY. But really my husband is a member of the PA National Guard and my brother in law is in the army (serving in Iraq) and they are not stupid. I don't want to hear John Kerry's supposed explanation. I really believe he said what he meant and meant what he said. So if you disagree that is ok. I just had to speak my mind today.

3 comments:

aloicious said...

Let me be the first (but not only)one to agree with you...
An apology is no longer necessary or wanted at this point, nor would anything be sincere because he's probably been coached to do so 'or else'. Let him keep talking, speaking his mind and 'saying what he means' right up till next week when the country can really tell him what WE mean and how WE feel about him and everyone like him who feel the way he does but just aren't stupid enough to say something like that in public one week before an election.
You'd think someone 'educated' like him would have people around him 'educated' enough to tell him his 'botched joke' wasn't funny and advise him against it. I guess them high-priced 'edjukations' ain't what they're cracked up to be sometimes.
...and with that said...now back to our regularly scheduled knitting....

Cheryl said...

What is said is done. An apology does nothing. Between him and Jack Murtha (add Howard Dean in that mix as well) they make the Democrats look like morons; then of course Foley made the Republicans like child molesters. I think they ALL need booted out--

Stephieface said...

My hubby was in the Marines and is, by far, one of the smartest people I know. I totally feel you on this.