Monday, October 30

Boo

Woo Hoo just in time for Socktoberfest I finished my husbands pair of socks. He is only modeling one because he is still in the cast.

This and that 302

Other than finishing the sock I finished a pair of sleep pants for my daughter. Tomorrow I have to sew her costume. The belt ripped out. Of all the costumes we have, she has to wear that one. Sigh! Then tomorrow night is trick or treat. I bet you did'nt know I was related to cousin it:

Candy 10 28 2006 085

Hehe it is actually my sister in law. She was playing with my niece. We were up to visit on Saturday. Celebrating my sis in law's birthday. Last week was her birthday and anniversary, but I think it was kind of sad for her because her husband (my husband's brother) is overseas in Iraq right now.

Other than that I will leave you with a cute picture of my rat Pandora and a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Candy 10 28 2006 091

This and that 304

PS Speaking of Legos, we are going to Legoland California! Woo Hoo can't wait!

1 comment:

Cheryl:) said...

You decided to go!!!!