Tuesday, January 9

I am all better now.

Wow, whatever bug I had really had a hold of me. Today is the first day I have felt really well since last Tuesday. I was able to go out and get groceries today which was nice, but people were driving like a bunch of Buttclowns. I was glad to get back home. I have pictures today too! The first is my socks that rock.

This and that 360

Socks that Rock in Neptunite medium weight. Magic loop method two at a time on knit picks size 2 circs. The cuff pattern is from Sensational Knitted Socks, the heel is eye of partridge, and the foot plain stockinette. These are very nice warm socks.

This and that 359

This is a picture of our furbaby Pandora. Her and her sister Ophelia have a new "trick" they learned. If you come near the cage to pet them, they will jump up and sit on your shoulder. They do this because they want to go to the kitchen and get cheerios to eat. It is so funny because normally they don't like being held all that much. They will sit on your shoulder though time and time again to go for a walk to the kitchen.

Finally I have a meme from SJ. I have been sick so I have not had a chance to post it. I am still working on it and will post soon.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad you're feeling better, being sick is not fun at all!

Which pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks is that? The texture looks neat. I love Eye of Patridge heels!

BUTTCLOWNS. Haaaa!

Sarah said...

Yay Donna, Rocking the Socks! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Oh, and thank you for adding "buttclown" to my vocabulary. That's definitely a new one.