Saturday, April 21

I'm a Monkey Pal!

Monkey Sock Swap TWO Questionnaire

The basics:How long have you been knitting? About 3 years.
Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep? A step above Intermediate I would say.The measurements:
Shoe Size: women’s 6Foot circumference: 9.25
Foot length: 9.25
Yarn Preferences:What colors do you love? Every color!
Do you prefer solids or variegated? Either
Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? Natural fibers that can be machine washed. I wear my socks a lot and hate to hand wash.
What colors would you never wear? I would wear any color!
Knitting Gadgets Favorite needles. Plastic, metal, bamboo or wood? I love love the knit picks options.
Are there any knitting accessories you don't have in your collection but would like? Mmm a new needle gauge thingie. My mind has gone blank on what it is called.

Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? I will send my monkeys flying any where!
Do you have any allergies? Nope I just don’t like the smell of cigarette smoke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better believe you are!!!! You are the best Monkey Pal somone could have!!! I'll see you and our fellow monkees at Panera...Can't wait...