Sunday, July 15

Gonna Go Back In Time

A High School Meme, borrowed from Heather.

1. Who was your best friend? Michelle, Crystal, Heather, Melissa, Jody, Kristina, and Barb.

2. What sports did you play? Haha me sports? Haha

3. What kind of car did you drive? I did'nt. I did not get my license until after I graduated.

4. It’s Friday night, where were you? Friends house.

5. Were you a party animal? Nope.

6. Were you considered a flirt? No.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? After it stopped being mandatory, no.

8. Were you a nerd? People thought I was, but they were way wrong.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.

10. Can you sing the fight song? Uumm it involves pounding a drum and chanting. (see #12)

11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Brady

12. School mascot? Indian Warrior

13. Did you go to Prom? Yep.

14. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I doubt it.

15. What do you remember most about graduation? It was on the football field and my heels kept sinking in the ground.

16. Where were you on senior skip day? Morain State Park.

17. Did you have a job your senior year? No.

18. Where did you go most often for lunch? The cafeteria. Our school was in the middle of nowhere. Did not have anyplace to go.

19. Have you gained weight since then? Yeah.

20. What did you do after graduation? Looked for a job.

21. Who was your Senior prom date? myself. No date :( .

22. Are you going / did you go to your 10 year reunion? I don't think so.

23. Who was your home room teacher? I really can't remember.

24. Who will repost this after you? I have seen this so many places probably no one.

Hehe this was a fun meme. My school was in the middle of BFE. Seriously other schools joked about deer on the football field and the really funny thing is my school bordered a state gamelands so there really were deer on the field at times. The best thing about the school being in the middle of nowhere, is the views out the windows were beautiful. You could actually watch the sun rising over the lake and little animals frolicing around. The one thing I kinda wonder about is our mascot was an Indian Warrior and with todays political correctness (ugh) did they have to change the mascot? Hmmm?

ETA: Because I was curious, I went on a search and yep they are still the warriors.

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Hello from the Great North of Pittsburgh (Cranberry).

I love your socks! (And the rodents are very sweet as well).