Thursday, August 16

Tired

Whew I am tired. Between work and Physical Therapy and house stuff I am tired. It's good though because I don't mind getting tired out when I have actually done stuff. So far the job is going well. I have 25 hours for this week. Yesterday I started answering phones, and I did ok. Tomorrow hopefully the whole system at work is up and I will be answering for 7 hours. That should give me a ton of training. Nothing much else going on. P.T. is ok. Does not really seem to be helping yet. I have been trying for the past week to get my craft stuff cleaned up and organized. It is a total disaster right now. See:

Donna craft personal photos 002

That pic is pretty messy and that was after I put a bunch of stuff away! Here is my yarn. It is in all the plastic bins.

Donna craft personal photos 004
Donna craft personal photos 005

This is the best shot I have of my sock yarn stash. I am way to lazy/tired to get it out and make it pretty for the pic.

Donna craft personal photos 003

So what do you think? Do I need more yarn? Hehe. I do use it see:

Donna craft personal photos 006

These are the newest finished socks. I wore them to work Tuesday, and they are super squishy and comfy. The yarn is Panda Cotton. I love this yarn it works up so nice and sqooshy! The pattern is one I found online and it is called "Fly away home". I did not continue the pattern on the top of the sock, because these socks are meant to be worn with tennis shoes for walking. As my usual, they were completed two at a time magice loop on size 1 knit picks circs.

One final pic for today. The cute shot. The girls were getting their cage cleaned and they decided to hide together. Funny thing is they are hiding in Nala's fish bowl. I swear they live by the "I can't see you so you can't see me" idea and "If I am inside something even though it may be clear or see through, I am hiding". I just thought this pic funny.

Donna craft personal photos 001

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW you have a lot of yarn. Whew!!! I love the pic of the ratties...looks like they're getting along now!!!

Heather said...

Woo Hoo! Does this mean the ratties are getting along??? I am soooo happy they are!

Glad the job is going well as well!

Anonymous said...

Glad the job is going well. Those are really cute socks! Your rats are so cute.