Wednesday, April 13

Another Beautiful Day

Well once again we have a beautiful sunny day here in western PA. Kind of makes ya wonder what is going on. We don't usually have this many nice days in a row. I am not complaining. I love it. So what am I going to do on this beautiful sunny day you ask. LAUNDRY!!!! I know I know boooooooring. We do not have a washer and dryer, so that means someone has to go to the laundry. And that someone is me.

Well on the knitting front, I have cast off the back of the sweater. Now it will sit until I finish some of my other projects. Still got to get that turtle done for Saturday. Well guess I better go get started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, wonderful weather!!!

Nice comfy pajamas there! As well as cute Foozle pictures.

I am really loving your sweater... I described it to Montey right down to the yarn :D I may have to pick up some of that yarn.