Tuesday, October 25

Sorry

Sorry about yesterday. It was just one of those rough days. Today is much better. I finally got my car back yesterday. I was without it for 3 weeks. I really missed my car. This morning I took the cruiser out for a run. I had to take my son to his Doctor appointment at 8:00 this morning. I hate driving in snow, but it sure was beautiful on trees. Well not much else to say. My husband is home today, so we are going to do the final touches on costumes. Then I think I will knit some more on my socks. Have a good one.

2 comments:

Cheryl:) said...

I'm glad you had a better day today!! Can't wait to see Sami's picture with that snake head!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe having the car back helped with the mood? I can't imagine being without transportation for 3 weeks! 'Specially as, like you, it's waaayyy far to public transport (like a long car drive. LOL)

Ditto to Cheryl - looking forward to the pictures of the costumes for sure!!!