Tuesday, February 21

Nothing

I have nothing much to say today. I have been cleaning. Cleaned, dusted, vaccuumed, and scrubbed the carpets in the master bed and bath. Boring. Yesterday we scrubbed carpets and cleaned in the living room and dining room. Tomorrow is the family room. I don't think I am going to get the gold for the olympics. I just don't feel like knitting my socks. It is so bad that I started two new projects yesterday. Oh well. One of the new projects is hand warmers for me. This cold weather is killing my hands and feet. The yarn is some that I recieved from my PSP. It is baby silk. A very pretty purple. Well I am goin to go and try to get some sock knitting done. It is gonna be pretty hard to put the baby silk down though.

1 comment:

Cheryl:) said...

I was hoping you'd be on today to go out and go to Joann's with me and maybe lunch...I was B.O.R.E.D. But you were busy cleaning anyway...I went up to Joann's ..still bored.