Thursday, November 16

Not quite photoless

As I said in my previous post, my husband took or digital camera with him and so I thought "no pictures until he comes home". Well not quite. I forgot my daughter has a digital camera. She was taking about a million pictures of our pet rats the other night, and a crappy pic of me. She left her camera laying on the coffee table this morning, so I borrowed it to take a pic of my knitting. Here is the current socks:

This and that 315

The green sock is for me. The pastel one for my mom. I love the pattern for my mom's sock. I am going to have to make a pair for me. I just have a ton of other patterns I want to do first.

Here is the crappy pic of me my daughter took. I was completely unaware she was taking the photo. If you look on the left of the photo, you can see my son was not unaware. Ham that he is.

This and that 314

I look crabby in the pic because it is 10 at night and my daughter was annoying me by running around taking pictures of the rats. Like this one:

This and that 313

The rats were in a tizzy because we had moved their cage earlier. Saturday night is knit night at my house, and the kids and I were rearanging the furniture in the living room to best accomodate everyone. I swear we moved stuff for an hour and a half! I think we finally hit on a good combination though. Now I just have to wait for my husband to come home today and complain. He hates when I move the furniture. Well I better quit fooling around on here and go get something done around here. Have a great day all.

1 comment:

Holly said...

It's funny. I've lived in my house for 14 years and never once moved the furniture. I love that sofa. It looks cozy.