Saturday, December 2

Busy

Too busy living life to write about it lately. Christmas is coming ya know. It is my most favorite holiday. I looooooove it! I am worse than a kid. I have Christmas music on practically all day. We finally decorated today. We have just been busy with vacation and all. Speaking of vacation, it was awesome. The trip really started out with a bang though. We had to leave between 6:15-6:30 a.m. so I was out the door at 6 to start the car. Well it had gotten pretty cold overnight and so there was a fine film of frost on the front porch and steps. I came back inside and told everyone to be carefull, it was slippy out. Well you can guess where this is going. I was going back out with two bags, and I slipped and fell down the steps. I hit my bum thank goodness. I did not break anything or rattle my brains. But oh my did I ever get a major bruise. Think of the worst bruise ever and multiply it by 10. It was about as big as a softball. It turned so purple it was black. Ouch! This is crazy but I broke the step. I ain't a skinny little thing, but I ain't a moose either. The step was made out of a 2X10! I can not believe it broke. The rest of the trip to the airport was uneventful. When we got to the airport, parking was crazy but we got a space and rode the shuttle so no biggie. When we checked in for our flight though they informed me there were no seats. What?! Well after a bit they fixed that sort of. My son and husband ended up sitting in row 5 while my daughter and I were in 25! After that the rest of the trip was uneventful. We made our conection got the rental car and was on our way to the hotel. The first day we just kind of relaxed from the trip and went out to dinner. The second day we went to the zoo, but I will post about that tomorrow hopefully.

So as for knitting. Yes I realize this is a knitting blog and no one probably cares about my trip. I am working on convertible. I started this thing Memorial Day weekend. Eeek. I am almost finished though. I am going to wear it next weekend. I have a Christmas party to attend. Oh yeah I am gonna sew a shirt to match the convertible too. Guess I better get busy huh?

No comments: