Sunday, December 31

Tagged

Yay I'm it. I was tagged by SJ a few days ago, but since we were out of town, I am posting now.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Just in case ya wanted to know:

1. I have an unhealthy obsession with reading/watching tv programs about serial killers. I have many books on the subject. I guess I just want to really know why they did it.

2. I love to make up silly words. I call it Donnaese. I don't know why I make silly words, other than it is just funny. At least to me.

3. M&M's and Skittles. I only eat M&M's in multiples of 2's and Skittles in multiples of 3's. Very weird I know, but that is the point of the list.

4. I have vacuum OCD. I could vacuum my house 4-5 times a day. I am keeping it under control though. I keep it down to every couple of days. There is fuzz and string on the dining room carpet which is driving me crazy, but I just vacuumed a couple days ago and if I pull out the vacuum my husband will give me those looks.

5. I like symmetry. So much so that it really bugs me if I try a new hairdo with a side part. Can't stand lopsided hair on me.

6. I take my purse everywhere. I can not go away without it or I will feel funny the whole time I am gone.

Ok so now ya all know how strange I really am!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm the same way with the purse thing.