Wednesday, March 28

Crap!

Remember the picture of my hubby's socks I posted yesterday? Well now they are completely frogged and the yarn wound back into a ball. I tried just to rip them back to the point of non fitting, but when you knit two socks at a time from one ball, you just end up with yarn everywhere in a huge mess. Sigh. I swear every time I try to make socks for my husband I have problems. These fit good in the leg, but the foot nope no way not even close. The plus side to this is I can start them over in a new pattern from More Sensational Knitted Socks. I picked up my book yesterday, and I love love love it. I think Charlene Schurch is a genius with socks.

In other crafty news, here is pic of my daughter in her newly accessorized bedroom chatting on the phone in typical pre-teen behavior. I finished making the canopy yesterday afternoon. It is just some tulle, ribbon, and the inner circle of a wooden embroidery hoop. Pretty simple to make except for threading the tulle over the hoop. She is very happy about it and hugged me and thanked me over and over. Ah how sweet. Now I just have to decide what to do with the curtains. I am just not happy with them right now. Must go think that over....

Donna craft personal photos 084

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her room looks so cute! Oh girl, your fun is just beginning!

See you friday--at Panera right??--which one and what time...