Tuesday, April 17

Here!

I'm here. No pictures today. I am tired. I did some shopping and then hung out with Natasha for a while. Got some stuff I needed shopping, and I got to drink coffee, eat chocolate, and watch Knitty Gritty with Natasha. Then I took the kids to Wal-Mart. They had money burning a hole in their pockets. Plus I had to get my sons scrip filled. The pharmacy was uber busy so I had to go back after dinner. Dinner was pretty yummy tonight. I used a recipe on the back of the stuffing box and the whole family loved it. Best part is it is a one pan toss in the oven and bake it dish. I have been knitting. I have two little baby sockies and a hat done. Plus I am working on my socks still and bought yarn to make more socks as a gift today. So I better go get busy with that. Hopefully I won't be lazy and I will post pics tomorrow. Have a good night.

No comments: